Monday, April 2, 2012

Welcome- Introduction

Hi guys, I'm Chloe! This is going to be my blog about my experience traveling the world for credit to graduate with a major in tectonic plates from the University of Washington. Through this blog you will hear about my experiences at different tectonic boundaries around the world. This trip is funded by my tectonic plate club and I will be reporting about this experience to my other club members through this blog. I will be visiting places close to the Pacific Northwest like California along with Asia, South America and Africa. My tour will last about 80 days, I hope you like it!



Disclaimer: This blog is totally fictional, I am not affiliated with the University of Washington in any way. This blog is just for a project in my science class. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chloe! This tour sounds awesome! May I reccomend checking out Teccie Tours to guide you? www.traveltec-tours.tumblr.com

    Realy great blog! <3

    Courtenay
    CEO Teccie Tours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chloe, I love your blog, it really is very cool! Make sure to check out mine (not soliciting or anything).
    David Z.

    ReplyDelete